Sunday 20 May 2012

Game Assets

Rock Bridge
Chinese arc bridge that I modeled based on Chinese architecture. The bridge
is usually made of wood, but I decided to make it from rocks, it gives it more
of an ancient look.

Chinese Monastery Gong
Every monastery should have a gong. I wanted my monastery to have a gong
to add more detail and decoration to the level.
Monastery Columns
Columns base don the research feature rock base and wooden beam with a
wooden or rock top. These columns are in the monastery.

Chinese Gate
I researched a lot of different Chinese gates and none of them were the same.
I wanted the model to look ancient, with old wood texture, and the symbol
on the gate is the symbol for wind element.

Monastery Gate
This is the front gate of the monastery.  It is similar in design to the Chinese
gate, but it is the main entrance of the monastery.

Monastery Tower
This monastery tower is based on a Chinese pagoda design. There are entrances
on either side of the tower. I wanted to make it look new and ancient in the same
time with the wooden and marble textures.  This tower can be seen next to the
monastery in the level.

Chinese Monastery
Monastery design is based on Chinese architecture. I wanted to give the
monastery an ancient look as if only monks live there and is high in the
mountains.

Rope Bridge
Basic model of a rope bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment